2017 Tour de Lumsden Championed by Greystone Managed Investments
Interested in the challenge?
- Gather your team of 3 riders
- Help raise a minimum entry fee of $1,000 to get your team in the race
- You don’t need to wait to begin fundraising! You can start today.
- Don’t stop there! Every $250 raised above your entry fee shaves 15 seconds off your team’s time
- Your team time equals your average team’s time
- The top fundraising team wins a unique jersey for their ride
- Each team receives 3 professional Sugoi Tour de Lumsden cyclying jerseys
Take part in this exciting challenge and help raise crucial funds for bereavement care in Saskatchewan. Register Today! www.tourdelumsden.ca
Mark your calendars for the 9th Annual Tour de Lumsden Challenge taking place on Saturday, August 26, 2017!
For more information about Regina Palliative Care & Bereavement Centre, our services, or the Tour de Lumsden event, please contact Trish at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 306.523.2782